Teenagers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
umarannur
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 30
Location/Nationality : Borneo, Malaysia
Job : Part time FX Trader & Webmaster
Hobby : (^^,)
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Warning Zone
Permissions:
READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING! Left_bar_bleue15/15READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING! Empty
PostSubject: READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING!   READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 am

Do not download or upload protected (copyrighted) musics unless you have the permission to do it.

Download at your own risk.

Do not download or upload musics containing materials connected to the insult of any religion, race, nationality, or any nation law.

Do not download or upload musics contained materials that would rise sensitive issue to any organization or individual.

Do not download or upload musics contained malicious programs, adult materials, brutals and so on connected to them.

By reading and posting in this forum. I as the Admin assumed you had understand all the rules, and the (copyrighted) items that you will upload or download have the permission from the rightful owners. For that, I will not be held responsible for any risk of lawsuits or risk of computer damages for any contained that you will be uploading or downloading from the direct links.

For any topics or links that are detected or reported connected to these contents will be deleted immediately:

RELIGION INSULT
ADULT CONTENT
NATIONAL INSULT
RACIST INSULT
HATRED TO CERTAIN PARTIES OR INDIVIDUAL

king Happy posting

Quote :
For your information. This forum doesn't have a special file hosting server. However, for the convenience for forumers to upload or download items into the forum. Accounts have been made specially to that purposes.

Use the information below to upload your items, then share the direct links to the items you've uploaded for other members to download.

www.orbitfiles.com
USERNAME: a.teenseager.gamers@gmail.com
PASSWORD: 123789159357

If the above informations couldn't be use, you can use these:

www.orbitfiles.com
USERNAME: 1st.teenstorage@gmail.com, 2nd.teenstorage@gmail.com, 3rd.teenstorage@gmail.com, 4th.teenstorage@gmail.com, 5th.teenstorage@gmail.com

www.ziddu.com
USERNAME: 6th.teenstorage@gmail.com

www.momupload.com
USERNAME: 7th.teenstorage@gmail.com, 8th.teenstorage@gmail.com, 9th.teenstorage@gmail.com

For streaming, use this instead:
www.metacafe.com
USER NAME: Teenseager

www.photobucket.com

www.youtube.com

lol! If you have problems regarding to this. Please report it to the Mods or in the Q, A and S section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenseager.co.cc

READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START POSTING!
Page 1 of 1